Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: A quick hello, how are you?

  1. #1
    Inactive Member luanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2005
    Posts
    92
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I miss you all a lot, but you're a terrible influence on me...hehehe. We have all the historicals now, and just added Jess to complete our LEs. (I guess I'm still addicted without you)Actually, we've had a very busy winter, and I don't get to the computer much. Feel free to drop me a line!
    ps: Prsnld...sooooooo happy to see you came back!
    Now we're interested in Angelina Ballerina, so if anyone has the stage and is interested in selling, let me know.
    Finally, I'm planning on going to the sale in July. If anyone wants to carpool from chicago, let me know!

  2. #2
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    Welcome back!! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner Kaileyfan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10th, 2005
    Posts
    1,752
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome back! Glad to see you are back.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member mygirlsdolls's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 31st, 2005
    Posts
    194
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I missed you! Since you are the one that introduced me to the board, I am always on the look out for you...

    Good to see you back...Hope all is well.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •